1800 102 8411
9 am - 9 pm, Mon to Sun
(A) Information we receive through our website at https://www.oneplus.in;
(B) Information we receive through our products (such as mobile devices);
allowing us to effectively and efficiently manage and administer
(C) Information we receive through our support services, mobile applications, or platforms.
2. How we collect your personal information
2.1 For many of the products or services that we provide, we are likely to ask you to provide personal information. If you do not provide the relevant information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have. For example, you may not be able to purchase an OnePlus product, our call center may not be able to reach out to you and provide you with pre-sales or after-sales services, and you may not be able to download or update software and/or mobile applications.
2.2 The information you provide helps us design, update, and improve our products and services, and provide marketing and promotional information to you. We may combine your personal information with other information we collect to better understand your needs.
2.3 Concerning our website, products, and service, we will collect and process the following personal information about you: (1) information you provide to us directly; (2) information that we collect or generate when you use our products or services; and (3) information about you which we obtain from third parties.
(A) Personal information directly provided by you. This includes (by way of a non-exhaustive list) the following information.
(1) When you register an account with our website or products or purchase an OnePlus product, we may require you to provide relevant personal information, such as your username and password, first and family name, gender, phone number, email address, mailing address, zip/postal code, region, country delivery details, method of payment, bank account details, billing address, and other financial information.
(2) When you call our customer service center for assistance, we may require you to provide your name, phone number, product information, delivery time, contact, and communication records.
(3) If you participate in one of OnePlus’ offline product experience events, we may collect your personal information such as your name, gender, email address, and phone number.
(4) When you register an account or use the services on OnePlus’ Community platform, you may be required to provide your personal information such as your username and password, profile picture, country or region, email address, phone number, gender, date of birth, social media accounts, delivery details, or mobile device details. If you attend the events held on OnePlus Community such as Shot On OnePlus event, you may provide your photos or other personal information to us.
(5) We may ask you to provide personal information under other circumstances, such as when you participate in promotional or marketing activities organized by us, participate in an online survey.
(6) When you choose to share information on our website which may be considered personal information.
(7) Personal information you post on OnePlus’ Community platform, such as photos.