Our standards in action:
- Ingredient SourcingYour child's health, safety, and well-being are our top priorities. That's why we place such an emphasis on the procurement of ingredients. We procure our ingredients only from a select list of trusted and certified suppliers, who meet our quality standards of carefully cultivating our natural ingredients in ideal conditions, then harvesting them in an eco-friendly way. The ingredients used in our products are either natural or eco-certified (derived from green chemistry.)
- Ingredient AssessmentBesides third-party ingredient testing, we have conducted some of our own independent testings on ingredients that we have used for our products. All of our ingredients are also allergy tested to ensure that they do not irritate sensitive skin. However, each child's skin type is unique so we recommend doing a patch test before use. We ensure that none of the harsh ingredients is used in any of our formulas.
- Product Testing & ValidationAt Cocomo, we ensure that every product we develop lives up to our rigorous standards of safety, effectiveness, and integrity. Our products go through multiple testing like formula stability testing, microbial testing, preservative safety & effectiveness testing, product efficiency testing, etc. to ensure that we live up to our promise of delivering the highest quality, safe products to you.
- Non-Toxic ProductsAll of our product formulas is Dermatologically Certified. They're reviewed by a licensed toxicologist and safety physician to assess toxicity levels and the product's impact on humans and the environment under normal, instructed product use. We base our “non-toxic” claim on this assessment, implying that under normal use it will not cause any adverse effect on human or environmental health.
- Label TransparencyWe believes in transparency & that you should know what goes into your products! This is why we have clearly listed all our product ingredients on our website. For you to better understand those ingredients, we've also provided an Ingredient Glossary on our website.
- Cruelty-Free StandardsAll Cocomo products are 100% Cruelty-Free, implying that neither Cocomo products nor any of the ingredients are tested on animals by us or any of our suppliers. We, at Cocomo, are committed to making a happy & safe planet for every living being!
- Manufacturing StandardsJust as we take great care in the ingredient sourcing, assessment, product formulation, and testing processes; we make sure that our manufacturing partners share our commitment to quality & follow the guidelines given. We have a strict waste minimization standard. Our products are manufactured, labeled & packed in an FDA approved, ISO-certified plant to ensure product quality and integrity in every step of the process.
- Continuous EvaluationWe's committed to continuously evaluate our products & services and keep serving you better. We value our customers' feedback and try our best to implement them as quickly as possible. We'll continue learning, innovating, and evolving to provide you with world-class products & services.
No harmful ingredients
All-natural and safe to use
No Phthalates & Sulphates (SLS / SLeS Free)
No Mineral Oil
No Diethanolamine (DEA)
9:00 am to 6:00 pm